The Trusted Choice for E-Commerce Merchants
Authorize.Net’s comprehensive, easy-to-use and robust technology allows countless types of business owners to easily and efficiently process their customers’ credit cards.
- Shopping Cart Integration – Authorize.Net allows businesses to sell multiple products on their own websites, with seamless shopping cart integration.
- Application Programming Interfaces – Authorize.Net’s flexible APIs enable businesses to customize the flow of their transactions.
- Simple Checkout – Authorize.Net’s utilizes HTML coding that allows the simple integration of “Buy Now” or “Donate Now” buttons into businesses’ websites that sell a small number of products or need to accept donations.
- Virtual Terminal – Authorize.Net’s Virtual Terminal allows merchants to “key-in” transactions that are received over the phone, mail, email, or text.
- PCI DSS Compliance – Authorize.Net utilizes an incredibly high level of encryption and security to ensure the safety of customer information, which meets and exceeds PCI DSS compliance standards.
The Tools Needed for Today’s Merchants
Authorize.Net has a wide array of features that provide the functionality necessary to conduct business at the highest level.
- Customer Information Manager – Merchants can save billing, payment, and/or shipping information for future orders, as well as being able to issue refunds or void transactions.
- Automatic Recurring Billing – Authorize.Net provides merchants with the ability to bill its customers automatically each month, or on the frequency so desired, which eliminates the wasted time of constantly re-entering customer billing information.
- Easy Invoicing – Authorize.Net allows merchants to easily email invoices to their customers with a “click to pay” link, while also providing friendly reminders for open invoices if so desired.
- Advanced Fraud Detection – Authorize.Net gives its merchants the ability to set up specific filters and alerts, automatically hold or decline certain transactions and to block activity based on IP address, IP region or IP transaction velocity.
- QuickBooks Sync – Authorize.Net allows merchants to automatically sync their daily transactions into QuickBooks, which allows for easy reconciliation of credit card activity.
- Account Updater – For the cost of around a quarter for every revision, Authorize.Net is able update customer credit card information, in order to avoid unnecessary payment declines, interruptions and the costs associated with contacting customers for their new card numbers.